Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

True Beauty

 


If handsomeness could kill, Pablo has about a thousand ways to murder us all. He may not be the most handsome man you could ever see, but there is something about his beauty that will make you question your decisions in life. LITERALLY! I, for one, am more of a tall-dark-and-handsome kind of woman. Raggedly handsome men appeal to me more compared to the boy-next-door type of guys. It's probably because of my personality. Good boys won't last, if I must say. So it was not surprising when I became an instant fan of Felip/Ken the first time I saw a Facebook reel showing all his OOTDs. He was my kind of guy, even his music.

But the moment I got to know SB19 as a group and its individual members, Pablo ended up as my ultimate bias and Josh as my bias wrecker. My only intention of getting to know the group was to know more about the other side of Felip, the Ken of SB19, yet as I watched their videos and learned more about them, Josh caught my attention, specifically his life story. I instantly felt connected to him, not to mention he was naturally charismatic and handsome. I thought that was it. I enjoy their collective humor and their music. They are naturally talented, and there's no doubt about it. I was dead wrong.


This man just slithered his way into my heart and mind. The more I listened to him talk, the more I became entranced by his mind's beauty. Shortly after, I started to realize that he had one of the most beautiful pairs of eyes I have ever seen. Eyes that don't lie and tell a story. When I watched their Wish Bus performance of Ilaw, I experienced the unexpected. The moment Pablo began his emotional part in the song, I felt a hand crushed my heart. I felt his pain, and when he sang that part where he almost screamed and broke down, I was sobbing.

Appreciating his voice also made me appreciate his physical beauty. I realized that he had a hermaphrodite look on him. The perfect balance of masculine and feminine features gave him an enchanting face, especially when he smiled. From then on, I can no longer stop raving about how gorgeous he is.

However way he dresses, toned down or flamboyant, simple or extravagant, his natural beauty cannot be contained. This is probably the reason why most people don't appreciate him at first look, especially if they only see him through photos and videos. A camera lens, no matter how good and expensive it is, can't give justice to the beauty of this man. His beauty is meant to be seen in the flesh, at least once for he will surely leave anyone in awe. Pablo is that pleasant surprise you would never expect when meeting SB19 in person. Even seeing him from afar can make your brain shut down and malfunction.

 It makes me wonder, if God exists, what was he thinking while creating this man? Was his goal to drive many of us crazy? Because if it was, then he definitely did a good job.


How is it even possible for a man to be handsome and beautiful at the same time? Whether in a skirt or suit, ragged jeans or performance costumes, barefaced or full glam, Pablo is a beauty that will leave a mark in someone's mind for a very long time. Admiring him will never be a passing fancy, especially since his beauty is eternal. It will be engraved in your mind, haunting you from the moment you wake up until you close your eyes at night. There is something special about him that I can't put my finger into. The first time I saw him in person at Kartilya, I realized his charm was a wormhole swallowing everything in his path.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinunong PABLO

The CEO